Hyperspectral remote sensing exploration of mineral deposits
|Phone:||+49 351 260 - 4487|
|Address||Chemnitzer Str. 40|
Current research topics:
- Pre-processing and application of droneborne hyperspectral data for mineral exploration
- Combination of emission and absorption spectroscopy for the exploration of Rare Earth Elements
- Operation of hyperspectral cameras in the field, "multi-scale" remote sensing
- Sara Salehi, Sandra Jakob, Erik Vest Sørensen (2016): Boat based mapping of geological features using 3D-Photogrammetry and hyperspectral imaging system (Case study: Greenland), GRSG 27th Annual Conference, held 07-09 December 2016 in London, United Kingdom.
- Sandra Jakob, Robert Zimmermann, Richard Gloaguen (2016): Processing of Drone-borne Hyperspectral Data for Geological Applications, WHISPERS, held 21-24 August 2016 in Los Angeles, USA (Best Paper Award).
- Sandra Jakob, Richard Gloaguen, Carsten Laukamp (2016): Remote Sensing-Based Exploration of Structurally-Related Mineralizations around Mount Isa, Queensland, Australia, Remote Sensing, v. 8, 358, doi:10.3390/rs8050358.
Sandra Jakob, Sanaz Salati, Richard Gloaguen (2015): Hyperspectral remote sensing for mineral mapping of structural related mineralizations around Mount Isa, Queensland, Australia, EGU General Assembly, held 12-17 April, 2015 in Vienna, Austria.
Sandra Jakob, Benjamin Bühler, Richard Gloaguen, Christoph Breitkreuz, Hassan Ali Eliwa, Khaled El Gameel (2015): Remote sensing based improvement of the geological map of the Neoproterozoic Ras Gharib segment in the Eastern Desert (NE–Egypt) using texture features, Journal of African Earth Sciences, v. 111, pp. 138–147.
Richard Gloaguen, Sandra Jakob (2015): Potential of hyperspectral remote sensing for the exploration of structural related mineralizations, International Association for Mathematical Geosciences (IAMG), held 05-13 September, 2015 in Freiberg, Germany.