Multiphase Flows - Simulation, Experiment and Application
|Home||Conference||Short Course||Information & Organisation||Registration|
The Multiphase Flow Workshop - Short Course and Conference
Multiphase flows are of great interest to a large variety of industries. The power generation, nuclear reactor technology, food production, chemical process, aerospace and automotive industries are all driving forces in this complex field.
The goal of the workshop is to bring together experimental and numerical practitioners, and to foster discussion and exchange of knowledge.
Experts from both areas are called upon to present their research and application results to a worldwide audience. Topics of interest include:
- Simulation technology for multiphase flows
- Phase interaction models
- Turbulence models
- Solution algorithms
- Multi-scale modelling techniques
- Application of simulation methods to multiphase flow problems
- Experimental investigations of multiphase and magnetohydrodynamic flows
- Measurement methods for multiphase and magneto-hydrodynamic flows
- "Resolving industrial multiphase flow assurance challenges: Useful simulations of system evolution - the need for a pragmatic multi-level modelling approach"
Prof. Dr. Stein Tore Johansen - SINTEF, Trondheim, Norway
- "Simulation of multiphase melt flows - applications and challenges from the industrial point of view"
Prof. Dr.-Ing. Hans-Jürgen Odenthal, SMS group GmbH, Düsseldorf
Programme and Info
Preliminary programme overview
|8 Nov., 08:30-09:15||Registration and Welcome|
|8 Nov., 09:15-18:15||Short Course|
|9 Nov., 09:00-12:00||Short Course|
|9 Nov., 13:00-17:00||Conference|
|9 Nov., 17:00-18:00||Visit of TOPFLOW and LIMMCAST facilities|
|10 Nov., 09:00-17:00||Conference|
The final programme will be published in September.
|Deadline for abstracts||15 Sep, 2016|
|Deadline for registration||28 Oct, 2016|
Workshop contactE-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org