PSD-17 - 1. Circular
We are happy to invite you to the international workshop “Positron Studies of Defects 2017 (PSD-17)” which will be held at Helmholtz Research Center in Dresden, Germany, from 3.-8. September 2017.
The Workshop organizers cordially invite you to attend the PSD-17 Workshop and to present results of your research in the following areas:
- Positron studies of defects in semiconductors and oxides
- Positron studies of defects in metals
- New experimental methods and equipment
- Theoretical calculations and simulations of momentum distributions, positron lifetimes and other characteristics for defects
- Positron studies of defects in combination with complementary methods
- Positron beam studies of defects at surfaces, interfaces, in sub-surface regions and thin films
- Nanostructures and amorphous materials.
Workshop deadlines are:
- December 2016: 1. Circular
- 15th March: Your declaration of participation
- 15th April: 2. Circular (including fees and Hotel information)
- July 1st: Early bird registration (reduced registration fee)
- July 1st: Abstract submission
- August 1st: Final Circular
You can find all the details on our website www.PSD-17.org.
For further questions, please feel free to contact Ms. Anne Varga (email@example.com).
With our best regards!
Andreas Wagner and Reinhard Krause-Rehberg