Studying & Education
Apprenticeship at the Helmholtz-Zentrum Dresden-Rossendorf
Qualified education on a high level is important to us. The Helmholtz-Zentrum Dresden-Rossendorf is one of the best training companies in the region. Care commitment of our department is a dedication to technology. Don´t hesitate to contact us if you have questions. For more information please click here.
Diploma or internship
We offer internships in our department. You also have the possibility to write Bachelor thesis and Master thesis for universities or colleges. Based on the cooperation with our other institutes in the company there are different topics in the range of engineering.
The topics these range from design work in the field of mechanics, mechatronics to electrical engineering and informatics. Together with our contact persons we choose the topic which matches best your interests and skills.
- Head of the Central Department Research Technology: Prof. Dr. Peter Kaever
- Mechanical Development and Engineering Design: Dr. Christian Steglich
- Electronic Measurement Engineering: Jörg Voigtländer
- Instrumentation and Digital Systems: Dr. Karl-Wilhelm Leege
- Software Engineering and Networking: Nicole Wagner