CYCLONE 18/9 + 10/5 USER COMMUNITY
Sixth workshop(I.Barisan, C. Sanchez, St. Preusche)
The sixth workshop of the "CYCLONE 18/9 + 10/5 USER COMMUNITY" was organized by IBA, Belgium and CNA, Spain and was held at Seville on September 23-26, 2007.
Almost 100 participants from 19 countries took part at the workshop (40 customer sites represented).
The main topics of the meeting were Performance-Reliability-Safety
IBA presented: new developments (upgrades + remote diagnosis), supply chain quality, new service level agreement, new targets.
Lectures, discussions and round table discussions of several topics:
- New users presentations
- How to improve relations between IBA and its customers?
- Control System
- Operation and maintenance of the CYCLONE 18/9 and 10/5
- Chemistry modules
- Quality of product
- How to solve problems and trouble-shooting?
- Targets 11C,18F,
- IBA Spare parts policy
- Issues related to radioprotection
Visiting program: CNA Cyclotron Department
- It was again an opportunity to exchange ideas and experiences and to get very valuable customer comments/concerns.
- The seventh workshop will probably take place somewhere in the second semester of 2009.