Preisach simulations - PREM
PREM2.0 (test version)
After unpacking, please, copy "Magnetism" folder on C drive. The second folder "dist" you can put everywhere. The exe application, called "PREM_GUI_working19072012.exe", is placed in "dist" folder. Please also copy drivers:
Please put file cc3260MT.dll to
- C:\Windows\System (Windows 95/98/Me)
- C:\WINNT\System32 (Windows NT/2000)
- C:\Windows\System32 (Windows XP, Vista, 7)
If you use a 64-bit version of Windows, you should also place cc3260mt.dll in
The second file, stlpmt45.dll, you should put to C:\Magnetism\
- Why there is a zigzag like feature in the ZFCFC simulation for PREM2.0? Answer: You shout increase the grid up to 3000 for getting smooth curves.
- What are the axis units? Answer: emu for moment, Oe for field and K for temperature, as for the Quantum Design SQUID machines
- Where can I find the calculation file? Answer: Computed data are saved in zfcfc_py.txt and moment_py.txt (py means pyton version) in Magnetism folder. You can import it to origin as normal data file as soon as computation is ok. pdf plots are saved as pdf.txt or pdf_py.txt in the Magnetism folder.