HZDR Visitenkarte Sandra Jakob
Current research topics:
- Pre-processing and application of droneborne hyperspectral data for mineral exploration
- Combination of emission and absorption spectroscopy for the exploration of Rare Earth Elements
- Operation of hyperspectral cameras in the field, "multi-scale" remote sensing
- Sandra Lorenz, Sara Salehi, Moritz Kirsch, Robert Zimmermann, Gabriel Unger, Erik Vest Sørensen, Richard Gloaguen (2018): Radiometric Correction and 3D Integration of Long-Range Ground-Based Hyperspectral Imagery for Mineral Exploration of Vertical Outcrops, Remote Sensing 10 (2), 176.
- Sandra Jakob, Margret Fuchs, Richard Gloaguen (2017): Combining Absorption and Emission Spectroscopy for the Detection and Characterization of Rare Earth Elements, 10th EARSeL SIG Imaging Spectroscopy Workshop, held 18-21 April 2017 in Zurich, Switzerland.
- Sandra Jakob, Robert Zimmermann, Richard Gloaguen (2017): The Need for Accurate Geometric and Radiometric Corrections of Drone-Borne Hyperspectral Data for Mineral Exploration: MEPHySTo—A Toolbox for Pre-Processing Drone-Borne Hyperspectral Data. Remote Sensing, 9, 88.
- Sara Salehi, Sandra Jakob, Erik Vest Sørensen (2016): Boat based mapping of geological features using 3D-Photogrammetry and hyperspectral imaging system (Case study: Greenland), GRSG 27th Annual Conference, held 07-09 December 2016 in London, United Kingdom.
- Sandra Jakob, Robert Zimmermann, Richard Gloaguen (2016): Processing of Drone-borne Hyperspectral Data for Geological Applications, WHISPERS, held 21-24 August 2016 in Los Angeles, USA (Best Paper Award).
- Sandra Jakob, Richard Gloaguen, Carsten Laukamp (2016): Remote Sensing-Based Exploration of Structurally-Related Mineralizations around Mount Isa, Queensland, Australia, Remote Sensing, 8, 358, doi:10.3390/rs8050358.
Sandra Jakob, Sanaz Salati, Richard Gloaguen (2015): Hyperspectral remote sensing for mineral mapping of structural related mineralizations around Mount Isa, Queensland, Australia, EGU General Assembly, held 12-17 April, 2015 in Vienna, Austria.
Sandra Jakob, Benjamin Bühler, Richard Gloaguen, Christoph Breitkreuz, Hassan Ali Eliwa, Khaled El Gameel (2015): Remote sensing based improvement of the geological map of the Neoproterozoic Ras Gharib segment in the Eastern Desert (NE–Egypt) using texture features, Journal of African Earth Sciences, v. 111, pp. 138–147.
Richard Gloaguen, Sandra Jakob (2015): Potential of hyperspectral remote sensing for the exploration of structural related mineralizations, International Association for Mathematical Geosciences (IAMG), held 05-13 September, 2015 in Freiberg, Germany.