Biophysics Joint Meeting
Joint Meeting of Czech and German Biophysicists
Structural Transitions of Biomolecules in Experiment and Theory
23rd - 25th February 2017 - Hünfeld, Germany
The meeting will comprise 80-100 participants with approximately 20 invited speakers and 20 contributed talks selected from submitted abstracts. The participation of students and postdocs is encouraged. The meeting includes a poster session.
Submissions are welcome on, but not limited to, the following topics:
- Protein folding, misfolding and aggregation
- Biomolecular machines and complex formation
- Macromolecular recognition and protein-protein interactions
- Conformational changes and mechanisms of function
- Charge transfer and bioenergetics
- Membrane systems and membrane proteins
- Photoreceptors and signal transduction
- Diffusion and transport
- DNA organization, DNA repair and DNA-protein interaction
- Forces and mechanics
- Life cell imaging
- New techniques and methods (Exp. & Theory)
Authors interested in giving either an oral or a poster presentation, are invited to submit an abstract. The abstract must be submitted as word document using the abstract template. One Figure, picture or diagram could be included in the abstract document. The maximum size of the word file should not exceed 3MB.
The template for the abstract can be downloaded here: abstract template 2017.
Please use this template ONLY as other formats cannot be supported!
Please return your abstract template file via e-mail to: email@example.com
Please indicate in your email the topic of your abstract, together with the type of contribution you would prefer (oral or poster).
Abstracts will be reviewed and authors will be notified of the reviewers’ decisions.
More information on preparation of presentations will follow in due time.