Vacancy Notice No. 67E/2016
The Helmholtz-Zentrum Dresden-Rossendorf e. V. (HZDR) has an excellent reputation as an international competence centre for research in the sectors health, energy and matter with more than 1,100 employees. HZDR is a member of Germany`s largest research organisation – Helmholtz Association (HGF).
Further information can be found at http://www.hzdr.de.
The Institute of Radiation Physics invites applications as
PhD Student (m/f)
The position will be available from 1 January 2017. The employment contract is limited to three years. The regular weekly working time will be 19,5 hours. The salary is based on the collective agreement TVöD-Bund. The place of work is Dresden-Rossendorf.
- Master or Diploma with very good marks in Physics
- readiness to work in an international team
- knowledge in one of the following areas are of advantage: femtosecond Iasers, IR/THz spectroscopy, pump-probe experiments, liquid jets
- contribution to the set up of a experimental endstation for investigating THz driven dynamics
- characterization of the liquid jet and the THz fields in the liquid jet
- pilot experiment on THz driven dynamics in the liquid jets
If you have any questions, please contact Dr. Michael Gensch, Tel.: +49 351 260 - 2464 or Dr. Sergey Kovalev, Tel.: +49 351 260 - 2454.
The HZDR is committed to equal opportunity employment and we strongly encourage applications from qualified female candidates. We also carefully consider all applications from job candidates with severe disabilities.
PO Box 51 01 19