Vacancy Notice No. 70E/2016
Helmholtz-Zentrum Dresden-Rossendorf e.V. (HZDR) is a research institute with approximately 1,100 employees and member of the Helmholtz Association of German Research Centres. Its interdisciplinary scientific priorities are in the research areas of health, energy, and matter. The work is carried out in close cooperation within the Helmholtz Association as well as with universities, non-university institutes and industry.
The Helmholtz Institute Freiberg for Resource Technology invites applications as
Associate (m/f) in the information technology (Programmer (m/f))
The position will be available from 1 December 2016. The employment contract is initially limited to two years. The regular working time will be 39 hours per week. The salary is based on the collective agreement TVöD-Bund. The place of work is Freiberg.
- technical education in computer science with very good marks
- programming with Java and C++
- web-programming in the LAMP framework (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP)
- administration of Linux Systems including Web-Server and DBMS.
- development of various software in the context of:
- interfaces between users, devices and software
- responsibility for local Linux systems
If you have any questions, please contact Prof. Dr. Karl Gerald van den Boogaart, Tel.: +49 351 260 - 4409 or Dr. Antje Elsner, Tel.: +49 351 260 - 4418.
The HZDR is committed to equal opportunity employment and we strongly encourage applications from qualified female candidates. We also carefully consider all applications from job candidates with severe disabilities.
PO Box 51 01 19