Vacancy Notice No. 71E/2016
Helmholtz-Zentrum Dresden-Rossendorf e.V. (HZDR) is a research institute with approximately 1,100 employees and member of the Helmholtz Association of German Research Centres. Its interdisciplinary scientific priorities are in the research areas of health, energy, and matter. The work is carried out in close cooperation within the Helmholtz Association as well as with universities, non-university institutes and industry.
The Institute of Radiation Physics invites applications as
Associate (m/f) in the information technology (System Administrator (m/f))
The position is available with immediate effect for a parental leave replacement until probably 31 January 2018. The regular working time will be 39 hours per week. The salary is based on the collective agreement TVöD-Bund. The place of work is Dresden-Rossendorf.
- Bachelor degree in computer science/computer administration with good marks
- knowledge in hardware and software
- skills in Linux administration
- good german and english language skills
- system administration
- user support and computer installations
- installation, support, and tests of scientific programs
- administration of the institute's websites
If you have any questions, please contact Dr. Andreas Wagner, Tel.: +49 351 260 - 3261 or Mr. Jens Steiner, Tel.: +49 351 260 - 3266.
The HZDR is committed to equal opportunity employment and we strongly encourage applications from qualified female candidates. We also carefully consider all applications from job candidates with severe disabilities.
PO Box 51 01 19