Vacancy Notice No. 73E/2016
A member of the Helmholtz Association of German Research Centers, the HZDR employs about 1,100 people. The Center's focus in on interdisciplinary research in the areas energy, health, and matter. All research is conducted in close collaboration with other members of the Helmholtz Association as well as with universities, non-university affiliated research institutes, and industry.
For additional information please visit: http://www.hzdr.de.
The Institute of Radiopharmaceutical Cancer Research invites applications as
The position will be available from 1 December 2016 until 30 November 2017. The regular weekly working time will be 39 hours. The salary is based on the collective agreement TVöD-Bund. The place of work is Dresden-Rosendorf.
- completed education in chemistry (University of Applied Sciences) or equivalent education
- knowledge in chemical synthesis
- knowledge in analytical and separation procedures (e.g. HPLC, SEC)
- willigness to deal with radioactive substances
- Synthesis and characterization of radiolabelled nanoparticles including their biochemical evaluation in cellular uptake studies
- Colloid chemical characterization of nanoparticles by means of dynamic light scattering (DLS) and Nanoparticle Tracking Analysis (NTA)
If you have any questions, please contact Dr. Hans-Jürgen Pietzsch, Tel.: +49 351 260 - 2706, 3045 or Dr. Holger Stephan, Tel.: +49 351 260 - 3091.
The HZDR is committed to equal opportunity employment and we strongly encourage applications from qualified female candidates. We also carefully consider all applications from job candidates with severe disabilities.
PO Box 51 01 19