Mrs. Luiza Braga Ferreira dos Santos
Research Assistant - Ph.D student
|Phone:||+49 351 260 2720|
|Address||Bautzner Landstraße 400|
- Since 2021:Ph.D. student, Helmholtz-Zentrum Dresden-Rossendorf e.V. - Institute of Resource Ecology
- 2017 - 2019Master in Material Science at Military Institute of Engineering, Brazil
- 2013 - 2014Chemistry, Sandwich graduation, at Rowan University, U.S.A.
- 2010 – 2011Chemistry Technician, Polytechnic School of Minas Gerais, Brazil
- 2010 – 2017Chemistry at Federal University of Minas Gerais, Brazil
- Syntheses of ZrO2 doped with actinides and lanthanides elements
- Syntheses of hydrogels and apatite’s composites in sol-gel route
- Syntheses of aldimines and calixarenes
- SEM and TEM analyses
- XRD, NMR, TG/DTG, GC/MS, FTIR analyses
- Since 2021: Ph.D. researcher in the project "AcE" (Fundamental investigations of Actinide immobilization by incorporation into solid phases relevant for final disposal), funded by BMBF.
- 2019 - 2020: Technical manager, Hapten Vaccine: Primate Clinical Trial and Phase I Clinical Trial for the Evaluation of UFMGV4N2 in the Treatment of Cocaine/Crack Dependence, funded by FUNED.
- 2017 - 2020: Master’s project, Synthesis, characterization of biocomposite based on nanohydroxyapatite andthermo-sensitive hydrogels, funded by CAPES.
- 2014 – 2014: Junior researcher, Chlorooxaziridnes as eficient and systematic synthons for the synthesis of nitrogen-containing heterocyclic pharmacophores, funded by CAPES.
- 2012 – 2013: Junior researcher, Synthesis of Tacrine-Calixarenes hybrids as potential acetylcholinesterase inhibitors for the treatment of Alzheimer's disease, funded by CNPq.
- 2011 – 2012: Junior researcher, Aldimines’ synthesis with Anti-Trypanosoma cruzi Potential Activity, funded by CNPq.
- 2015 – 2017: Chemistry for high school students at Olegario Macial Estadual School.
- 08/2020: Ewellyn dos Santos Barbosa and Fernanda Rocha Fernandes - Suppression of washing and disinfection between production in the cosmetic industry, Federal University of Rio de Janeiro.
- Honors: Brazilian Scientific Mobility Program scholarship recipient 2013 –2014.
Cinnamyl Schiff bases: synthesis, cytotoxic effects and antifungal activity of clinical interest
Magalhães, T.F.F., da Silva, C.M., dos Santos, L.B.F., Santos, D.A., Silva, L.M., Fuchs, B.B., Mylonakis, E., Martins, C.V.B., de Resende-Stoianoff, M.A., de Fátima, Â.
Letters in Applied Microbiology, 71(5), (2020), 490-497.
Nanosized hydroxyapatite and ß-tricalcium phosphate composite: Physico-chemical, cytotoxicity, morphological properties and in vivo trial
Brum, I.S., Carvalho, J.J., Pires, J.L.S., Carvalho, M.A.A., Santos, L. B.F., Elias, C.N.
Scientific Reports–Nature, (9), (2019), 19602.
Influence of oral pH Environment in the Corrosion Resistance of Cr-Co-Mo alloy Used for Dentistry Prosthetic Components
Soares, F.M.S., Santana, A.I.de Carvalho, Santos, L.B.F., Gomes, P.A.M.C., Monteiro, E.S., Coimbra, M.E. R., Elias, C.N.
Materials Research, 22(suppl 1), (2019), e20190330.
Synthesis, in vitro and in vivo anti-Trypanosoma cruzi and toxicological activities of nitroaromatic Schiff bases
Almeida, T.C., Ribeiro, L.H.G., DosSantos, L.B.F., Da Silva, C.M., Branquinho, R.T., De Lana, M., Gadelha, F.R., De Fátima, A.
Scientific Biomedicine & Pharmacotherapy, 108, (2018), 1703-1711.