Publications Repository - Helmholtz-Zentrum Dresden-Rossendorf1 Publication
Data publication: Mode splitting of spin waves in magnetic nanotubes with discrete symmetries
This data set contains the numerical raw data for "Mode splitting of spin waves in magnetic nanotubes with discrete symmetries" published in Physical Review B. The data has been obtained using our in-house developed finite-element dynamic-matrix approach for propagating spin waves [see AIP Advances 11, 095006 (2021) for details].
- The folder high-res-only-k0/ contains the lateral mode profiles and frequencies of polygonal nanotubes with different number of corners at k = 0. It also contains a python script used to calculate the microwave absorption from the mode profiles.
- The folders poly_*/ contain only the dispersion without lateral mode profiles for the different polygonal tubes as well as a round nanotube
- All folders contain the geometry and mesh files as well as sparam and eparam yaml files containg the material parameters and experimental parameters, respectively. The equilibrium states are saved as m_eq.h5 hdf5 files.
Keywords: Spin wave; magnon; micromagnetic modeling; symmetry; nanotubes; group theory; micromagnetism; tetrax
- DOI: 10.48550/arXiv.2202.06601 is supplemented by this (Id 34728) publication
- DOI: 10.1063/5.0054169 is referenced by this (Id 34728) publication
- DOI: 10.1103/PhysRevB.105.184435 references this (Id 34728) publication
Mode splitting of spin waves in magnetic nanotubes with discrete symmetries
ROBIS: 34719 has used this (Id 34728) publication of HZDR-primary research data
Reseach data in the HZDR data repository RODARE
Publication date: 2022-05-31 Open access