Safe workplaces - Healthy employees
A sustainable health, safety and environmental protection is a basis for the excellent research in HZDR. Ensuring the integrity and health of all employees and guests and ensure a trouble-free operation sequence are therefore at the front office of action.
- Support for executives and employees in matters of occupational health and safety with advice and control.
- Work safety organisation and participation in workplace safety committee.
- Support and consultation of safety representatives
- Creation of tools for risk assesment and other templates
- Issue of safety and operation instructions
- Prevention and measures to improve work safety
- Cooperation with the company physician
- Registration and investigation of accidents
Statutory Accident Insurance: Unfallkasse Sachsen, Mitgl.-Nr.: 512 001
Organization of occupational health and safety
Office health and safety
- Industry rules office (DGUV-Regel 115-401)
- SUVA-Presentation: "Healthy work for screen users" (only in German, but illustrated)
Hazardous substances, work in laboratory
- HZDR - hazardous materials data base: GESKAT: provides datas about over 60,000 hazardous materials and preparation
- Working safely in Laboratories - Basic principles and guidlines
- Using nanomaterials at work Information of HSE (UK)
- Factors for the Risk Assessment (Hayard Catalogue)
- Responsibility od Managers with regard to Occupational Saefy (Hazard-Orientated Key issues)
(Download not available - ask: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Brochure "Safe cycling" (German)