Safety workplaces - Healthy employees
A sustainable health, safety and environmental protection is a basis for the excellent research in HZDR. Ensuring the integrity and health of all employees and guests and ensure a trouble-free operation sequence are therefore at the front office of action.
- Support for executives and employees in matters of occupational health and safety with advice and control.
- Work safety organisation and participation in workplace safety committee.
- Support and consultation of safety representatives
- Creation of tools for risk assesment and other templates
- Issue of safety and operation instructions
- Prevention and measures to improve work safety
- Cooperation with the company doctor
- Registration and investigation of accidents
News: Handling of nanomaterials at work
- Using nanomaterials at work Information of HSE (UK)
- HZDR - hazardous materials data base: GESKAT: provides datas about over 60,000 hazardous materials and preparations
- New GESTIS- Database "Biological working materials" informs about risks from more than 10,000 substances
- Safe handling of nanoparticles in laboratories (only in german)
Recommendation for risk assessment for activities to nano materials
- Directive "Safe working in laboratories" GUV -I 850 in German and English
- Information for insurance coverage by travel accidents by the way to work