603. Wilhelm und Else Heraeus-Seminar
Spin Waves Connecting Charges, Spins and Photons
January 6-8, 2016, Physikzentrum Bad Honnef
generously funded by the Wilhelm und Else Heraeus-Stiftung
The 603rd WE-Heraeus Seminar will start with a dinner in the evening of January 5, 2016. The scienrific progam then extends over two and a half days (January 6-8, 2016). The different theroretical, experimental and material science aspects of the interconnections between magnonics and charge and photon physics will be covered in 17 invited talks.
Furthermore, in addition to contributed talks, 2 poster sessions preceded by a shotgun poster presentation have been scheduled. There will be both a best poster prize as well as a best shotgun presentation prize!
A pdf-File of the finalized seminar program can be found here soon.
- magnon transport in nano structures
- magnons and spin currents
- nonlinear quantum phenomena
- femtosecond lasers and THz radiation
- novel materials for magnonics