Vacancy Notice No. 74E/2017
A member of the Helmholtz Association of German Research Centers, the HZDR employs about 1,100 people. The Center's focus is on interdisciplinary research in the areas energy, health, and matter. All research is conducted in close collaboration with other members of the Helmholtz Association as well as with universities, non-university affiliated research institutes, and industry.
For additional information please visit: https://www.hzdr.de.
The Helmholtz Institute Freiberg for Resource Technology invites applications as
Project coordinator (m/f)
The position will be available from 1 January 2018, provided that the funds will be approved. The employment contract is limited to two years. The regular weekly working time will be 39 hours. The salary is based on the collective agreement TVöD-Bund. The place of work is Freiberg.
At the Helmholtz-Institute Freiberg for Resource Technology, the Division of Exploration aims to develop new and efficient technologiss for the exploration of mineral resources. The research focusses on the use of unmanned aerial systems with various sensors, multi- and hyperspectral remote sensing, tectonic geomorphology, 3D geological modeling, as weil as laser-induced fluorescence and luminescence spectroscopy.
- development and test of innovative, non-invasive exploration technologies
- stakeholder engagement, education and policy reform
- completed university degree in business management or similar
- relevant experience in project management
- at best knowledge in the field of geosciences and/or social sciences
- good command of German and English (spoken and written) and at least one additional language
- very good IT user skills
- excellent communication skills
- strang sense of responsibility
- reliability, commitment, and an ability to work independently
- willingness to travel nationally and internationally
- project management and implementation in coordination with project partners
- design, planning and implementation of public and internal project events (workshops, meetings, etc.)
- documentation and reporting
- project presentation at informational events
- support of the HR staff in material design, press work
- risk assessment and quality assurance
If you have any questions, please contact Dr. Richard Gloaguen, Tel.: +49 351 260 - 4424, Dr. Moritz Kirsch, Tel.: +49 351 260 - 4439 or Mrs. Manuela Wagner, Tel.: +49 351 260 - 4401.
The HZDR is committed to equal opportunity employment and we strongly encourage applications from qualified female candidates. We also carefully consider all applications from job candidates with severe disabilities.
Bautzner Landstraße 400