For any questions, do not hesitate to ask:
Dr. Oleksii Volkov Tel.: +49 351 260 2186
Place of work:
29 January 2021
The HZDR is committed to equal opportunity employment and we strongly encourage applications from qualified female candidates. We also carefully consider all applications from job candidates with severe disabilities.
Bautzner Landstraße 400
Student worker (f/m/d)
As member of the Helmholtz Association of German Research Centers, the HZDR employs about 1,200 people. The Center's focus is on interdisciplinary research in the areas energy, health and matter.
The Institute of Ion Beam Physics and Materials Research
As part of the Institute, the Department of FWID invites applications as Student worker (f/m/d)
The position will be available from 01 February 2021. The employment contract is limited to 31 July 2021.
- Self-assembly or non-magnetic spherical nano- and microparticles
- Realization of large area monolayers of spherical particles
- Realization of differently shaped monolayer topography using lithographically guided microstructures
- Characterization of samples by means of scanning electron and optical (e.g. confocal) microscopies
- Completed Bachelor degree in material science or engineering or physics or chemistry
- A vibrant research community in an open, diverse, and international work environment
- Scientific excellence and extensive professional networking opportunities
- Salary and social benefits in conformity with the provisions of the Collective Agreement TVöD-Bund
- 30 Vacation Days per year
- Company pension scheme (VBL)
- A good work/life balance for which we offer assistance in the form of:
possibility to work part-time
flexible working hours
in-house health management
Kindly submit your completed application (including cover letter, CV, diplomas/transcripts, etc.) only via our Online-application-system.