IHRS NanoNet Annual Workshop 2018
The Annual Workshop of the International Helmholtz Research School (IHRS) for Nanolectronic Networks (NanoNet) will run at the
in Bad Gottleuba on September 5-7, 2018.
Route from Dresden to Hotel Augustusberg available @ Google-maps.
- Prof. Justin Holmes(Cork, Ireland)
- Prof. Christian Joachim (Toulouse, France)
- Prof. Rainer Jordan (TU Dresden, Germany)
- Prof. Robert M. Metzger (Univ Alabama, US)
- Prof. Christoph Stampfer (RWTH Aachen, Germany)
- more are contacted and might be announced soon.
Program, Abstracts, and Hand-outs
will be published in time.
Best Student Award
We will visit the Marie Louise Stolln in Bergiesshübel a Middle Age silver mine by a guided tour in English.
More info in German here.
If the weather will be fine a walking tour to the Gottleuba dam is scheduled.
More information will be available in time.
Participation in the workshop program and the Annual Meeting is by invitation only. If you have interest to participate, please contact the NanoNet coordinator.
This workshop is organized by the International Helmholtz Research School for Nanoelectronic Networks (IHRS NanoNet) funded by the Initiative and Networking Fund of the Helmholtz Association (VH-KO-606).