Trans-national Access Programme
User groups from outside Germany applying for access to a beamline involved in an Integrating Activity funded by the European Commission may request financial support for their travel expenses. The request for funding from a trans-national access programme has to be indicated in the proposal form. Beamlines to which trans-national access may be requested are listed below including the corresponding EU project.
Travel support will be available for users of nELBE from September 2019. Funding can be requested starting from the spring call for ELBE proposals (deadline April 10th, 2019).
Funding is provided for
- up to 4 persons per user group
- travel costs up to 300 EUR per person (please choose a most economic alternative, costs for car rental or taxi cannot be covered)
- accommodation and daily allowance by paying a flarate pf 150 EUR
How to prepare your stay at HZDR
- A booking request form fro the guesthosue is available in GATE as part of the information package provided for your accepted proposal(s)
- Please mention "Request for TNA support from CALIPSOplus" in the field titled "additional text"
- Please send the completed form to the guesthouse management and in copy to the ELBE user office
- If your expected travel costs will be higher than the limit of 300 EUR/ person or if you anticipate the need to rent a car or to take a taxi, we kindly ask you to contact us before booking your trip in order to discuss possible solutions
- In order to apply for a visitor's card, please let us know your arrical and departure dates as early as possible
Reimbursement of expenses
After the beamtime, the reimbursement of travel costs has to be requested using the specific reimbursement form including the originals of all tickets and boarding passes. Only costs which can be justified in this way can be reimbursed.