Tariff information (links are mainly only available in German)
- - English information from the labour union for education GEW about the German act "Wissenschaftszeitvertragsgesetzt (WissZeitVG)", which is the contract base for scientific staff
- About the collective agreements:
- What is a collective agreement?
- How does a collective agreement come to pass?
- How useful is a collective agreement?
- Current collective agreements
- The collective agreement TVöD (as of October 2020)
- Collective agreement fee schedule (EntGO) (as of October 2020)
- Kraftfahrer-TV (Bund) (Stand April 2018)
- TVöD, additional information (Stand April 2018)
- The actual collective agreement for apprentices TVAöD (as of April 2018)
- additional information about BBiG from TVAöD (as of April 2018)
- For deferred compensation, there is a notice from the BMI (as of December 2018). It explains the prerequisites and legal framework conditions for this form in the retirement provision according to TVöD rules and regulations. A type of deferred compensation is, in principle, available through the contribution payment to the VBL occupational pension insurance (only if no Riester subsidy for the VBL compulsory insurance was requested).