Dr. Heike Hildebrand - Reactive Transport Division
- environmental implications of reactive nanoparticles and their interactions with natural matrices such as aquifer sediments and groundwater
- nanoparticle tracking in complex systems by means of radiotracer techniques
- environmental fate of nanoparticles released from consumer products such as paint
- ecotoxicity of nanomaterials
- reactive transport of contaminants, colloids and engineered nanoparticles in the environment
- "Expansion of a German-Czech Collaboration in the Field of Nuclear Waste Management" (BMBF funded project NuWaMa, 2016-2018)
- "Network of Infrastructure: Modelling the Flotation Process" (NetFlot, EU-funded network project (KIC, EIT Raw Materials), 2016-2018)
- „Behaviour of engineered nanoparticles in the pathway wastewater - sewage sludge - plant using the examples TiO2, CeO2, MWCNT and quantum dots“ (BMBF funded project NanoSUPPE, 2014-2017)
- „Investigation of the life cycle of nanoparticles be means of [45Ti]TiO2 and [105Ag]Ag0“ (BMBF funded project nanoTrack, 2010-2014)
- QualityNano-Projects: "Radiolabelling of TiO2 and Ag nanoparticles and multi-wall carbon nanotubes using cyclotron techniques"
- "Chances and risks of nanoscale catalysts for wastewater treatment" (PhD project, funded by DBU)
- S. Schymura, T. Fricke, H. Hildebrand, K. Franke (2017): Elucidating the role of dissolution in CeO2 nanoparticle plant uptake by smart radiolabeling. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2017, 56, 7411 –7414
- H. Hildebrand,S. Schymura, U. Holzwarth, N. Gibson, M. Dalmiglio, K. Franke (2015): Strategies for radiolabeling of commercial TiO2 nanopowder as a tool for sensitive nanoparticle detection in complex matrices. J. Nanopart. Res. 17:278.
- H. Hildebrand, K. Franke (2012): A new radiolabeling method for commercial Ag0 nanopowder with 110mAg for sensitive nanoparticle detection in complex media. J. Nanopart. Res. 14, 1142.
- H. Hildebrand, D. Kühnel, A. Potthoff, K. Mackenzie, K. Schirmer (2010): Applicability of palladium/magnetite nano-catalysts for wastewater treatment – evaluation of particle toxicity in vitro. Environm. Poll. 158, 1, 65-73.
- H. Hildebrand (2010): Chancen und Risiken von nanoskaligen Katalysatoren zur Wasserreinigung. Dissertation 03/2010. Helmholtz-Centre for Environmental research – UFZ, ISSN 1860-0387.
- H. Hildebrand, K. Mackenzie, F.-D. Kopinke (2009): Pd/Fe3O4 nano-catalysts for selective dehalogenation in wastewater treatment processes - Influence of water constituents. Appl. Catal. B- Environ. 91, 1-2, 389-396.
- H. Hildebrand, K. Mackenzie, F.-D. Kopinke (2009):Highly active Pd-on-magnetite nano-catalysts for aqueous phase hydrodechlorination reactions. Environ. Sci. Technol. 43, 9, 3254-3259.
- K. Mackenzie, H. Frenzel, F.-D. Kopinke (2006): Hydrodehalogenation of halogenated hydrocarbons in water with Pd catalysts: Reaction rates and surface competition. Appl. Catal. B- Environ. 63, 161-167.
- since 01/2011 Helmholtz-Zentrum Dresden - Rossendorf e.V., research site Leipzig
- 10/2010 - 12/2010 Forschungszentrum Dresden - Rossendorf e.V., research site Leipzig
- 10/2003 - 09/2010 Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research - UFZ, Leipzig, Department of Environmental Chemistry