Homepage of Oleg Kirillov
- Associate Editor for the journal "Frontiers in Mathematical Physics", 2013
- Monograph "Nonconservative Stability Problems of Modern Physics", De Gruyter, Berlin, Boston, 2013, 429 pp.
- Book "Nonlinear Physical Systems: Spectral Analysis, Stability and Bifurcations", Wiley-ISTE, London, 2014, 448 pp.
- Press Release "Cosmic turbulences result in star and black hole formation", HZDR, Dresden, 2013
- Workshop "Spectral Analysis, Stability and Bifurcation in Modern Nonlinear Physical Systems", Banff, Canada, 2012
- ApJ Paper "A unifying picture of helical and azimuthal MRI, and the universal significance of the Liu limit"
- Phil. Trans. R. Soc. A Paper "Stabilizing and destabilizing perturbations of PT - symmetric indefinitely damped systems"