Dr. Lotfollah Karimzadeh - Reactive Transport Division
- Fate and transport of environmental contaminants
- Reactive and adsorptive solute transport in porous media
- Multi-phase flow and solute transport through interfaces
- Remediation strategies
- Nanosuppe: "Verhalten von synthetischen Nanopartikeln im Wirkungspfad Abwasser - Klärschlamm – Pflanze am Beispiel TiO2, CeO2, MWCNT und Quantum dots"
- BioMore: An Alternative Mining Concept - Raw Materials Commitment: Quantifying influence of flow topology (PET/CT) on bioleach efficiency in Blackshale drill cores. H2020 (2015-2018)
- EcoMetals - Quantifying bioleaching kinetics and efficieny: (3D+t) visualising ore metal mobilisation from Blackshale by means of PET. A joint German-French research project, BMBF-/ANR-funded: Innovative eco-efficient biohydrometallurgy processes for the recovery of strategic and rare metals, 2014-2017
- Effect of microbial organic ligands on Cu leaching from ore minerals
- Metal contamination due to mining operation in south-west of Isfahan city, Iran 2011
- Effect of microbial organic ligands on metal mobility and bioavailability 2011-2012
- Remediation of Pb, Cd, and Zn from contaminated soil and water using Zeolites and hyperaccumulators 2012
- Gas-water-interactions in porous media- modeling and simulation 2012-2013
- Using image processing techniques in multi-phase flow and transport simulation 2013
- Using gas injection techniques for remediation of contaminated aquifers 2013-2014
- Karimzadeh, L., Barthen, R.,Stockmann, M., Gruendig, M., Franke, K., Lippmann-Pipke, J. 2017. Effect of glutamic acid on copper sorption onto kaolinite - Batch experiments and surface complexation modelling. Chemosphere, 178.
- Karimzadeh, L., Lippmann-Pipke, J., Franke, K., Lippold, H., 2017. Mobility and transport of copper(II) influenced by the microbial siderophore DFOB: Column experiment and modelling. Chemosphere, 173.
- Nair, S., Karimzadeh, L., Merkel, B.J., 2014a. Sorption of uranyl and arsenate on SiO2, Al2O3, TiO2 and FeOOH. Environmental earth sciences 72.
- Nair, S., Karimzadeh, L., Merkel, B.J., 2014b. Surface complexation modeling of Uranium(VI) sorption on quartz in the presence and absence of alkaline earth metals. Environmental earth sciences 71, 9.
- Karimzadeh, L., Nair, S., Merkel, B.J., 2013. Effect of Microbial Siderophore DFOB on Pb, Zn, and Cd Sorption Onto Zeolite. Aquatic Geochemistry 19, 12.
- Lotfollah Karimzadeh: Assessment of lead, zinc, and cadmium contamination due to mining operation in Isfahan, Iran, using selective-sequential extractions, column leaching protocols and plant uptake patterns. Mine Water Symposium, TU Freiberg 09/2013
- Karimzadeh, L., Heilmeier, H., Merkel, B.J., 2012. Effect of microbial siderophore DFO-B on Cd accumulation by Thlaspi caerulescens hyperaccumulator in the presence of zeolite. Chemosphere 88(6), 5.
- Karimzadeh, L., Merkel, B.J., 2011. Sequential Extraction of Pb, Zn, Cd, and Cu in Contaminated Soils due to Mining Operation in Isfahan-Iran. Goldschmidt, Prague.