The software and services department is responsible for managing services and organizations at software level.
The service desk is the access to the IT services. Those responsible for this personal relationship of trust in the perception of users and their opinions about services and functions as well as to previously inexplicable.
We recognize how they, are, are, to clearly see services in terms of usability and quality.
The IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) is a professional guide for planning, providing and supporting IT services. Nowadays, ITIL is a de facto standard and, above all, it is impossible to imagine the IT industry without it.
Major tasks include:
- Operation of the service desk as a single point of contact (SPOC)
- Operation of central IT services
- e-mail, web server, databases
- Virus and spam protection, web filter
- User management, operation of the central service management system
- Provision of software
- Support / advice for users in the use of (special) software, license management
- Support in adapting software
- Provision of software (software shop)
- IT security
- Operating system patches for all operating systems
- software patches
- Support in the use of communication services
- Training as IT specialist
(Head of department)