Positron Studies of Defects (PSD-17)
September 3 to September 8, 2017
The International Workshop on Positron Studies of Defects 2017 (PSD-17) will be held at the Helmholtz Research Center in Dresden, Germany, from September 3 to September 8, 2017.
The aims of this workshop are to bring together positron scientists who are interested in studying defects in materials for various applications and to provide an international platform to present and discuss recent results and achievements as well as on new experimental and theoretical methods in this field.
The Workshop Organizers cordially invite you to participate in the PSD-17 Workshop and to present your research.
- Positron studies of defects in semiconductors and oxides
- Positron studies of defects in metals
- New experimental methods and equipment
- Theoretical calculations and simulations of momentum distributions, positron lifetimes and other characteristics for defects
- Positron studies of defects in combination with complementary methods
- Positron beam studies of defects at surfaces, interfaces, in sub-surface regions and thin films
- Nanostructures and amorphous materials
International Advisory Committee:
Local Organizing Committee: