For any questions, do not hesitate to ask:
Prof.Dr. Ralf Schützhold Tel.: +49 351 260 3618,
Mrs. Anne Varga Tel.: +49 351 260 3293
Place of work:
30 June 2018
The HZDR is committed to equal opportunity employment and we strongly encourage applications from qualified female candidates. We also carefully consider all applications from job candidates with severe disabilities.
A member of the Helmholtz Association of German Research Centers, the HZDR employs about 1,100 people. The Center's focus is on interdisciplinary research in the areas energy, health, and matter.
For additional information please visit: https://www.hzdr.de.
The Department of Theoretical Physics of the HZDR invites applications as Postdoc (m/f).
The position will be available from 1 September 2018. The employment contract is limited to two years.
- research in the area of strong-field quantum electrodynamics
- university degree in physics with a very good overall grade and PhD in physics
- knowledge and experience in theoretical physics (with predominantly analytical approach) in the area of strong-field quantum electrodynamics, demonstrated by publications in international journals with peer review
- high scientific professional networking as well as scientific excellence
- internationality and diversity
- interesting and diverse tasks, flexible working hours, salary based on the collective agreement TVöD-Bund
- equality of opportunity and family-friendly structures, corporate health management
- attractive work and research terms in a highly motivated team