- The 3rd Annual Meeting of the EU project CALIPSOplus will be hosted by CLIO, the Centre Laser Infrarouge d’Orsay, operating a free-electron laser emitting in the infrared region. CLIO is part of the University Paris-Saclay and financed by the CNRS.
- The meeting will take place in the premises of the CNRS at Gif-sur-Yvette in the vicinity of Orsay, where the CNRS maintains a castle arranged as conference center. The format will be a noon-to-noon meeting, starting with lunch on May 5th and ending again by lunch on May 6th, 2020.
- A satellite meeting of workpackage NA1 will be held in the morning of May 5th .
- Optionally, a visit of CLIO as well as of Sciences ACO, musée de la lumière et de la matière, will be offered.
- Participation is limited to CALIPSOplus partners and associated partners and to invited guests. Two participants per partner or asscociated partner are accepted as a general rule. Exceptions are discussed individually with the coordinator.
- Accommodation is being offered at the castle. The price is 56 EUR/ night including breakfast (122 EUR for a double room):
Registration is closed. Please contact the coordinator for potential post-deadline registrations.