What is coaching?
Coaching means creating a framework in which the coachee himself can move from his ACTUAL-state to his GOAL-state.
The coaching process is structured, method-driven and limited in time. The coachee decides how long he wants to use the coaching. As a postdoc at the HZDR, you can do a work on a professional issue in max. five sessions (90 minutes each) of comprehensive individual coaching.
What topics do we coach?
- Preparation of presentations or important discussions
- Work organization and time management
- Dealing with conflicts and crisis intervention
- Career orientation
- Goal setting and goal achievement
- Clarification of Values and Decision-Making: Science - Should I stay or should I go?
- Improving work-life romance
What is your benefit as a coachee?
Systemic questions and methods initiate self-learning processes in the coachee and strengthen his problem-solving skills. The systemic-constructive approach supports the sustainable development of the coachee. The coachee's self-learning processes are stimulated and his / her own development and self-organization skills are supported.
How does coaching work?
Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org. We will arrange an initial meeting with you in which we will discuss how to proceed based on your concerns.
Our consulting principles:
- person-centricity and appreciation
- systemic-constructivist view
- helping people help themselves
- resource and solution orientation