Curriculum Vitae Anke Richter
since 2002:Helmholtz-Zentrum Dresden-Rossendorf, Institute of Resource Ecology, Scientific staff member.
1998 - 2001:Institute of Energetics and Environment Leipzig, Department of Environmental Engineering, Project manager.
1993 - 1998:Institute of Energetics and Environment, Subsidiary Dresden, Project manager.
1993:Mining Academy Freiberg – Institute of Technical Chemistry, PhD thesis.
1988 - 1993:Mining Academy Freiberg, Department of Chemistry, Institute of Technical Chemistry, Research Assistant.
1982 - 1988:Study of Chemistry at the Mining Academy Freiberg, Diploma in Process Chemistry.
Development of thermodynamic and sorption databases
- Further development of the Thermodynamic Reference Database THEREDA -Database for the modelling of the planned German final repository for radioactive waste (see below)
- Further development of the sorption database RES3T (see below)
Characterisation of surface reactions at the sorption of actinides at mineral and rock surfaces by means of Surface Complexation Modelling
- THEREDA - Thermodynamic Reference Database (02C1436, 02E10136, BfS WS 2051).
- RES3T – Rossendorf Expert System for Surface and Sorption Thermodynamics(PtWt+E 02E9471).
- ISDA - Integrated Sorption Database System (02C1144)
- Interactions with surfaces (BfS WS 1011)
- SDGM – Sorption Database for geochemical modelling (02 E 8573)
- Member of the Works Committee since 2006
- Chairwoman of the Works Committee since 2010
- Chairwoman of the General Works Council since 2014
- A. Richter, V. Brendler, C. Nebelung: “Blind Prediction of Cu(II) Sorption onto Goethite: Current Capabilities of Surface Complexation Modeling”, Geochim. Cosmochim. Acta 69 (2005): 2725-2734
- A. Richter, V. Brendler, C. Nebelung: “The effect of parameter uncertainty on blind prediction of Np(V) sorption onto hematite using the Diffuse Double Layer Model”, Radiochim. Acta 93 (2005): 527-532
- A. Richter, V. Brendler: “Sparse and uncertain SCM parameter sets – what are the consequences?” In: Barnett M.O., Kent D.B. (eds.): Adsorption of metals by geomedia II, San Diego, Academic Press, ISBN-13: 978-0-444-53212-1, 2008, p. 267-292