Technology Transfer - Innovations for industry
The mission of the HZDR is excellence in long-term research in socially important issues like energy, matter and health. In strategic collaborations with partners from research and industry the HZDR contributes to solve major challenges of modern society.
A transfer of our scientific potential into society is realized by contract research, licensing, the implementation of transfer-oriented projects or by joint utilization of our high-tech equipment and facilities.
On our web-sites you find the following information:
- Contacts - For questions about economic issues please do not hesitate to ask our administration.Technology offers - Here you will get a general overview about our services. On the linked sites you will find information in more detail as well as a corresponding contact data.
- Utilization guideline - The HZDR guideline for all topics concerning usage of our research results.
- Patents - This link leads to our publication database with the preset "Type of publication=patents". Enter in "Search" the number or in "Authors" the authors of the patent.
- Possibilities for grants - Our information about possibilities to apply for grants to get financial support for your project.
- Current transfer projects - Current transfer projects.
- Spin-offs - A general view about spin-offs and planned spin-offs.
- Partners in science and industry - Our partners and networks.