- High-speed tomographic and micro-PIV: double pulsed Nd_YAG laser (1 kHz, 527 nm), 3 high-speed Phantom VEO 410L cameras (1280 x 800 pix, 4000 fps) with image doubler; shadowgraph optics using blue backlight illumination
- (450 nm) for acquiring simultaneous bubble images.
- Profile analysis tensiometer PAT1M (Sinterface technologies) to measure contact angles and dynamic interfacial tensions; micro-manipulator to study coalescence processes
Measurement techniques for particles: zeta potential and size distribution
- NanoBrook 90 Plus (Brookhaven) for measurements of diluted solutions
- Electroacoustic spectrometer DT-1202 (Quantachrome) for concentrated solutions
- Various interferometers (Mach-Zehnder, differential interferometer)
- Spectrophotometer UV-2700 (Fa. Shimadzu)