- The 3rd Annual Meeting of the EU project CALIPSOplus will be hosted by CLIO, the Centre Laser Infrarouge d’Orsay, operating a free-electron laser emitting in the infrared region. CLIO is part of the University Paris-Saclay and financed by the CNRS.
- The meeting will take place in the premises of the CNRS at Gif-sur-Yvette in the vicinity of Orsay, where the CNRS maintains a castle arranged as conference center. The format will be a noon-to-noon meeting, starting with lunch on May 5th and ending again by lunch on May 6th, 2020.
- A satellite meeting of workpackage NA1 will be held in the morning of May 5th .
- Optionally, a visit of CLIO as well as of Sciences ACO, musée de la lumière et de la matière, will be offered.
- Participation is limited to CALIPSOplus partners and associated partners and to invited guests. Two participants per partner or asscociated partner will be accepted. Depending on the actual number of registrants after the deadline, additional applications may be accepted.
- Accommodation will be offered at the castle. The price is 56 EUR/ night including breakfast (122 EUR for a double room):
Please indicate your repective needs in the application form.
Deadline for registration: February 20th, 2020.
To register please follow this link