EMerald Circular Economy Workshop
18. - 21. July 2022
- When: 9 - 17 o´clock
- Where: Prüferstraße 4 in 09596 Freiberg, Germany; lecture hall SPQ 1.301
- Invitation and Program
- Registration: https://doodle.com/meeting/participate/id/ejRqR44e
The Faculty of Business Administration at the TU Bergakademie Freiberg in conjunction with the Helmholtz Institute Freiberg for Resource Technology invites you to the EMerald Circular Economy Workshop. The goal of this workshop is to Introduce modern business principles to geoengineering academics and practitioners. Furthermore, we want to foster the industry-oriented collaboration in the areas of geoengineering, resource technology and management.
The speakers will provide an overview of current research projects and elaborate together with the participants of the workshop potential fields of future collaborations:
- Business Ethics meets the Allocation of Resources
- Strategic Management meets Exploration & Processing
- Technology Management meets Process metallurgy
- Risk Management meets Analytics & Evaluation
The EMerald Circular Economy Workshop is designed for all researchers and practitioners interested in resources. The participation is free of charge. Please use the following doodle-link to register: https://doodle.com/meeting/participate/id/ejRqR44e
Supported by Eu-funded EIT RawMaterials.