Multiphase Flows - Simulation, Experiment and Application
The 19th Multiphase Flow Workshop - Conference and Short Course
Dresden, June 19 - 23, 2023
Multiphase flows are of great interest to a large variety of industries. The power generation, nuclear reactor technology, food production, chemical process, aerospace and automotive industries are all driving forces in this complex field.
The goal of the workshop was to bring together experimental and numerical practitioners, and to foster discussion and exchange of knowledge.
Experts from both areas are called upon to present their research and application results to a worldwide audience. Topics of interest include:
- Simulation technology for multiphase flows
- Phase interaction models
- Turbulence models
- Solution algorithms
- Multi-scale modelling techniques
- Application of simulation methods to multiphase flow problems
- Experimental investigations of multiphase and magnetohydrodynamic flows
- Measurement methods for multiphase and magneto-hydrodynamic flows
The workshop is divided into two parts: starting with two days of Short Course, two more days of Conference follow. The workshop language is English.
Programme and Info
|Registration opened||Dec 15, 2022|
|Abstract submission opens||Jan 1, 2023|
|Deadline for abstracts||Feb 28, 2023|
|Notification on abstract acceptance||Mar 31, 2023|
|Deadline for early bird registration||Apr 30, 2023|
- Published Papers from Previous Conferences
- 18th Multiphase Flow Conference & Short Course
- 17th Multiphase Flow Conference & Short Course