Multiphase Flows - Simulation, Experiment and Application
|Home||Conference||Short Course||Information & Organisation||Registration|
To receive updates regarding this event please send an e-mail with the subject "subscribe" to multiphase*hzdr.de
The Multiphase Flow Workshop - Conference and Short Course
Multiphase flows are of great interest to a large variety of industries. The power generation, nuclear reactor technology, food production, chemical process, aerospace and automotive industries are all driving forces in this complex field.
The goal of the workshop was to bring together experimental and numerical practitioners, and to foster discussion and exchange of knowledge.
Experts from both areas are called upon to present their research and application results to a worldwide audience. Topics of interest include:
- Simulation technology for multiphase flows
- Phase interaction models
- Turbulence models
- Solution algorithms
- Multi-scale modelling techniques
- Application of simulation methods to multiphase flow problems
- Experimental investigations of multiphase and magnetohydrodynamic flows
- Measurement methods for multiphase and magneto-hydrodynamic flows
Workshop contactE-mail: multiphase*hzdr.de