Multiphase Flows - Simulation, Experiment and Application
|Home||Short Course||Conference||Information & Organisation||Registration|
After the cancellation of the workshop due to COVID-19 last year, we will do it this year as a hybrid event (if on-site participation will be possible in November).
To receive updates regarding this event please send an e-mail with the subject "subscribe" to multiphase*hzdr.de
The Multiphase Flow Workshop - Conference and Short Course
Multiphase flows are of great interest to a large variety of industries. The power generation, nuclear reactor technology, food production, chemical process, aerospace and automotive industries are all driving forces in this complex field.
The goal of the workshop was to bring together experimental and numerical practitioners, and to foster discussion and exchange of knowledge.
Experts from both areas are called to present their research and application results to a worldwide audience. Topics of interest include:
- Simulation technology for multiphase flows
- Phase interaction models
- Turbulence models
- Solution algorithms
- Multi-scale modelling techniques
- Application of simulation methods to multiphase flow problems
- Experimental investigations of multiphase and magnetohydrodynamic flows
- Measurement methods for multiphase and magneto-hydrodynamic flows
For the virtual part, a professional conference tool will be used.
A highlight of the workshop will be a visit of the TOPFLOW, TOPFLOW+, LIMMCAST and DRESDYN experimental facilities of HZDR.
Programme and Info
|Abstract submission opens||Aug 2, 2021|
|Registration opens||Sep 1, 2021|
|Deadline for abstracts||Sep 7, 2021|
|Notification on abstract acceptance||Sep 10, 2021|
|Deadline for early bird registration||Oct 3, 2021|
- Published Papers from Previous Conferences
- 17th Multiphase Flow Conference & Short Course
- 16th Multiphase Flow Conference & Short Course