Thesis works for Bachelor, Master, Diploma, and Doctoral Degrees
Student works, Bachelor, Master, and Diploma Theses
The Institute for Radiation Physics offers interesting topics in the fields of:
- Radiation source ELBE - a superconducting electron accelerator
- Relativistic laser plasma physics
- High field physics
- HIBEF-Laser plasma physics at the European XFEL
- Laser particle acceleration
- Detector systems for basic research and medical applications
- Nuclear astrophysics at the new Felsenkeller underground laboratory
- Materials research with anti-particles - positron annihilation science
- Neutron-induced nuclear reactions
- Photonuclear reactions
- Laser proton acceleration - compact particle accelerators for oncology
HZDR is offering excellent working conditions.
The tasks are designed in a way that the completion will be achieved on time scale according to the exam regulations of the respective study.
In case of questions, don't hesitate to contact us.
Applications can be sent by E-Mail or by letter to the Director of the Institute.
- application letter
- copy of exam certificates
PhD positions and the topics related are announced at Vacancies of HZDR.