ATAS-AnXAS 2022 - Joint Workshop
October 17th to 21st, 2022, ESRF, Grenoble, France
Scope of the workshop
The aim of the proposed workshop is to gather both experts and novices in the field of actinide speciation using a variety of synchrotron techniques, as well as other advanced spectroscopic methods and theoretical simulations. We will assess and discuss the current status, potential, and future prospects for these partly well established, partly emerging techniques. AnXAS is also a platform for actinide beamlines at synchrotron light sources around the world, providing the latest information on new installations and upgrades. The focus of this workshop will also be to strengthen the ESRF based user community in actinide sciences, define future research directions and guide the worldwide efforts to build new dedicated end-stations.
This will be a face-to-face conference and should represent an excellent opportunity to meet old and new colleagues in a pre-COVID fashion.
We hope to see you all in Grenoble in October 2022!
- The number of participants will be limited to ca. 100.
- All participants are encouraged to bring their scientific contributions (talk or poster).
- Contributions from all disciplines of spectroscopy and computational chemistry associated to actinide science are highly welcome.
- The workshop includes visit to the ROBL-II beamline and synchrotron radiation facility reports / discussions.
- Early-bird registration fee of 450 € (students 200 €) includes conference dinner and lunch. After August 26, registration fees are 550 € (students 300 €).
Seventy guesthouse rooms are available for 42 €/night including breakfast on a first-come, first-served basis.
|20th June 2022||Deadline for abstract submission|
|15th July 2022||Notification of acceptance|
|26th August 2022||Early bird registration|
|16th September 2022||Registration|