Multiphase Flows - Simulation, Experiment and Application
|Home||Conference||Short Course||Information & Organisation||Registration|
The Multiphase Flow Workshop - Short Course and Conference
Multiphase flows are of great interest to a large variety of industries. The power generation, nuclear reactor technology, food production, chemical process, aerospace and automotive industries are all driving forces in this complex field.
The goal of the workshop was to bring together experimental and numerical practitioners, and to foster discussion and exchange of knowledge.
Experts from both areas are called upon to present their research and application results to a worldwide audience. Topics of interest include:
- Simulation technology for multiphase flows
- Phase interaction models
- Turbulence models
- Solution algorithms
- Multi-scale modelling techniques
- Application of simulation methods to multiphase flow problems
- Experimental investigations of multiphase and magnetohydrodynamic flows
- Measurement methods for multiphase and magneto-hydrodynamic flows
Downloads in pdf:
- "Simulation of fluid-fluid multiphase systems with CFD and PBM: current possibilities and open challenges"
Prof. Dr. Daniele Marchisio - Politecnico di Torino, Institute of Chemical Engineering
- "High-pressure engine sprays: the impact of multicomponent fuel modeling"
Prof. Dr.-Ing. Christian Hasse – TU Bergakademie Freiberg, Chair of Numerical thermo fluid dynamics
Programme and Info
|Deadline for abstracts||15 Sep, 2017|
|Deadline for registration||30 Sep, 2017|
Workshop contactE-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org