FELs of Europe Topical Workshop on Selected Problems in FEL Physics: from soft X-rays to THz
April 25 - 27, 2022, Dresden, Germany
Innside Hotel Dresden (25/26 April)
HZDR (27 April)
1. Seeded FEL schemes / seeding sources (HGHG)
2. Superradiant THz sources
3. CW electron sources with high bunch charge and small longitudinal emittance
4. Nonlinear bunch compression & phase-space manipulation
5. Attosecond FEL pulses
6. Tailored pulses: phase locked, time delayed, multi-color
7. Linac stability and synchronization with external lasers
8. Combined THz/short-wavelength experiments
Manfred Helm (chair), Pavel Evtushenko, Peter Michel, Mike Klopf
Serguei Molodtsov (EuXFEL), Simone Di Mitri (Elettra), Bart Faatz (SXFEL), Elke Plönjes (FLASH), Marie-Emmanuelle Couprie (SOLEIL), Sverker Werin (MAX IV), Britta Redlich (FELIX)
- Participation is by invitation only. There are no registration fees.
- We anticipate around 60 participants, 25 talks, and lots of discussion.
- Presently the workshop is planned to last from Monday noon to Wednesday noon.
A number of rooms have been blocked (until March 21) in the Hotel Innside at a rate of 105 Euro per night including breakfast for a single room. Please make the reservation using the proper keyword at
- Phone: +49 351 79515 1003 or 1008
- Fax: +49 351 79515 1034