Dr. Eberhard Altstadt
+49 351 260 2276
Bautzner Landstraße 400 - 01328 Dresden
- Since 2004: Head of Department Structural Materials
- 1992-2003: Senior scientist at Hemholtz-Zentrum Dresden-Rossendorf, Germany
- 1989-1991: Scientist at Central Institute of Nuclear Research of the Academy of Science, Germany
- 1985-1989: Scientist at Dresden University of Technology, Germany
- 1989: PhD in Applied Mechanics, Dresden University of Technology, Germany
- 1985: Diploma in Engineering, Dresden University of Technology, Germany
- Irradiation effects in structural materials
- Materials testing
- Fracture mechanics
- Small punch test
Memberships / Board activities
- Since 2008: member of project committee "Components safety" of the Project Management Agency "Reactor Safety Research"
- Since 2011: member of the steering committee of the EERA Joint Programme of Nuclear Materials
- Since 2016: member of the working group "Creep and relaxation testing" of the DIN
Scopus Author ID: 6602673970; ORCID: 0000-0002-1177-2650
Development of New 14 Cr ODS Steels by Using New Oxides Formers and B as an Inhibitor of the Grain Growth
Brittle-ductile transition temperature of recrystallized tungsten following exposure to fusion relevant cyclic high heat load
Design and high temperature behavior of novel heat resistant steels strengthened by high density of stable nanoprecipitates
Microstructure and fracture toughness characterization of three 9Cr ODS EUROFER steels with different thermo-mechanical treatments
- DOI: 10.17815/jlsrf-3-159 is cited by this (Id 31183) publication
Relationships between depth-resolved primary radiation damage, irradiation-induced nanostructure and nanoindentation response of ion-irradiated Fe-Cr and ODS Fe-Cr alloys
- DOI: 10.17815/jlsrf-3-159 is cited by this (Id 30720) publication
Microstructural characterization of inhomogeneity in 9Cr ODS EUROFER steel
- DOI: 10.17815/jlsrf-3-159 is cited by this (Id 29964) publication
Microstructural degradation and creep fracture behavior of conventionally and thermomechanically treated 9% Chromium Heat Resistant steel
Effect of ausforming temperature on creep strength of G91 investigated by means of small punch creep tests
Nanoindentation of ion-irradiated reactor pressure vessel steels – model-based interpretation and comparison with neutron irradiation
- DOI: 10.17815/jlsrf-3-159 is cited by this (Id 26396) publication
Effect of microstructural anisotropy on fracture toughness of hot rolled 13Cr ODS steel – the role of primary and secondary cracking
Das, A.; Viehrig, H. W.; Bergner, F.; Heintze, C.; Altstadt, E.; Hoffmann, J.
Effect of neutron flux on the characteristics of irradiation-induced nanofeatures and hardening in pressure vessel steels
Wagner, A.; Bergner, F.; Chaouadi, R.; Hein, H.; Hernández-Mayoral, M.; Serrano, M.; Ulbricht, A.; Altstadt, E.
Critical evaluation of the small punch test as a screening procedure for mechanical properties
Altstadt, E.; Ge, H. E.; Kuksenko, V.; Serrano, M.; Houska, M.; Lasan, M.; Bruchhausen, M.; Lapetite, J.-M.; Dai, Y.
Ion irradiation combined with nanoindentation as a screening test procedure for irradiation hardening
Heintze, C.; Bergner, F.; Akhmadaliev, S.; Altstadt, E.
- DOI: 10.17815/jlsrf-3-159 is cited by this (Id 21355) publication