EUCALL HIREP workshop dedicated to EMP effects in high power/energy laser facilities
28 - 29 August, 2017 at Dresden, Germany
The EUCALL HIREP workshop dedicated to EMP effects in high power/energy laser facilities will be held at Helmholtz-Zentrum Dresden-Rossendorf from August 28th (afternoon) to August 29th (morning).
The goal of the workshop is to help draft a report about current research activities on EMP effects and their mitigation. The report will submitted as part of a deliverable of the EUCALL project and made available to the wider community.
The program will include the following sessions:
- Introduction - the EUCALL project and the HIREP working package
- EMP generation models
- Experimental activities on EMP
- Round table
- EMP measurement - a standard set of antennas for European facilities?
- Return current measurement
- Component shielding and isolation
- Contents of a summary report.
We look forward to receiving your contributions and to meeting you in Dresden.