Workshop on ChETEC starting community for nuclear astrophysics
The nuclear astrophysics community requires a number of small or medium-size infrastructures for its cutting-edge research:
- Supercomputers for astrophysical modelling
- Small or medium-size nuclear laboratories
- Small or medium-size telescopes
The aim of the workshop is to explore practical ways to strengthen the connections between the ChETEC network and those infrastructures.
Time and venue
Photo: B. Rimarzig/HZDR
Registration (by 21. / 28.10.2019)
Please register by e-mail, giving the following information (use the e-mail link or copy/paste the below template):
- Research infrastructure you represent/propose (if applicable):
- Research topic you represent/propose (if applicable):
- Do you want to apply for COST support (yes/no - COST deadline 21.10.2019):
- If you apply for COST support, state the number of nights in hotel you apply for (max. 2 nights - 60 € per night) and the estimated travel cost (please try to stay below 400 €).
- In case you request assistance with the transfer between airport and workshop site, please let us know your travel details.
Conference fee and possible COST support
- The invitation list for COST support by the ChETEC CA16117 will be confirmed by the ChETEC Management Committee after 21.10.2019.
- Those participants selected for COST support will receive an individual, official notification directly from COST, including detailed instructions.
- There is no conference fee.