Education, Career and Training
Programs for master and PhD students
Here we keep you up to date on further education courses and programs in the raw materials branch to which HIF researchers are contributing their expertise and resources. Further information: EIT Raw Materials Academy.
For master students
- Emerald (Erasmus Mundus Master in Georesources Engineering)
- SUMA (Master Programmes on Sustainable Materials)
- SusCritMat (Supporting European Education on Sustainable Critical Materials)
For PhD students
- CEESIMP (Circular Economy Entrepreneurship in System Integrated Metals Processing)
- SOCRATES (European Training Network for the sustainable, zero-waste valorisation of critical-metal-containing industrial process residues)
- SULTAN (European Training Network for the Remediation and Reprocessing of Sulfidic Mining Waste Sites)
KIC EIT RawMaterials courses:
Further courses and programs:
Teaching at TU Bergakademie Freiberg
HIF has close links in research and teaching with TU Bergakademie Freiberg.
Following the links you may obtain information on professorships and lectureships of HIF division leaders, group leaders and senior scientists.