Career, Education & Training
Interested in working with us? From geology to metallurgy, from biology to chemistry - the HIF regularly seeks for experts, PhD candidates or technicians and trainees. Have a look at our offers and join our team!
In addition, HIF researchers are contributing with their expertise to several European student and training programs.
The institute has close ties to research and teaching with TU Bergakademie Freiberg. Following the links you may obtain information on professorships and lectureships of HIF division leaders, group leaders and senior scientists.
Programs for master and PhD students
- Emerald (Erasmus Mundus Master in Georesources Engineering)
- SUMA (Master Programmes on Sustainable Materials)
- SusCritMat (Supporting European Education on Sustainable Critical Materials)
- SINReM (Sustainable and Innovative Natural Resource Management)
Further information: EIT Raw Materials Academy.
Teaching at TU Bergakademie Freiberg
- Prof Karl Gerald van den Boogaart
- Dr Axel Renno
- Dr Martin Rudolph
- Dr Raimon Tolosana-Delgado