Postdoc Center HZDR-TUD
As the central contact and service point for all questions relating to the development of young talents after completing their doctorate, the Postdoc Center aims to create optimal framework conditions especially during the postdoc phase, but also beyond. Our goal is to help you as a junior scientist to proactively and strategically develop your personal strenghts and competencies from the start. We support you in your decision-making and the subsequent planning and implementation of further steps. We help you to get to know and try out career paths within and outside of science. For the career tracks academia, business and science management we show you opportunities and support you in developing your potential.
- an opportunity to gain qualifications (Please note, a membership is prerequisite.)
- individual career development
- conflict counseling and mediation
- individual coaching for handling professional decision-making processes and career change
- scope for action and opportunities to get to know and try out different career paths
- regular events with the opportunity for interdisciplinary, academic and professional exchange and networking
- opportunities to participate in (cross-) mentoring programs
- opportunities to get involved by our HZDR Postdoc Representatives and our joint Postdoc Council of the Postdoc Center HZDR-TUD
- networking opportunities with other HZDR postdocs
- especially designed programs for the career tracks academia, business and science management
- the investigation of the current life and work situation as well as the concrete needs for qualification and support offers of the postdocs at HZDR and TU Dresden with regard to their further career within the framework of postdoc surveys
Do you want to take advantage of our offers? Feel free to contact us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to meeting you.
Here you can find all information in our flyer.
The Postdoc Center is a Helmholtz-Zentrum Dresden-Rossendorf and Technical University Dresden joint project within the framework of the Graduate Academy. It is financed by the Initiative and Networking Fund of the Helmholtz Association of German Research Centers.