NanoNet+ Annual Workshop 2021
The Annual Workshop of the International Helmholtz Research School (IHRS) for Nanolectronic Networks (NanoNet)
and the Department of Nanoelectronics of HZDR was held at the Hotel Neue Höhe in Neuklingenberg on September 21-23, 2021.
The topic was Nanoelectronics and 2D Materials.
More impressions from the NanoNet+ workshop 2021 can be found in the
Route from Dresden to Hotel Neue Höhe @ Google-maps
Dr. Tobias König
Independent Junior Research Group Leader, Leibniz-Institut für Polymerforschung (IPF) Dresden, Germany
Dr. Enrique Canovas
Centre for Nanomaterials, IMDEA Nanociencia Madrid, Spain
Research and Development Engineer, Heidelberg Instruments Nano AG, Zurich, Switzerland
Dr. Sven Barth
Physics Institute, University Frankfurt
- Arora, Dr. Himani, Highly Stable Field-Effect Devices Based on Air-Sensitive 2D Materials
- Echresh, Ahmad, Size-dependent electrical characteristics of highly doped germanium nanowires using Hall bar configuration
- Fekri, Zahra, Modification of charge transport in single layer MoS2
- Jagtap, Nagesh, Top-down Fabrication of Silicon Nanophotonic Structures by Metal Assisted Chemical Etching (MACEtch) for Hosting Single-Photon Emitters
- Kemper, Ulrich, DNA mold-based fabrication of palladium nanostructures
- Kiriy, Dr. Anton, Self-Replication of Deeply Buried Doped Silicon Structures, which Remotely Control the Etching Process: A New Method for Forming a Silicon Pattern from the Bottom-up
- Krause, Dr. Matthias, Advanced analysis and unconventional fabrication approaches for thin films and 2D materials
- Lungwitz, Frank, Tantalum-Doped SnO2 as Selective Transmitter for High-Temperature Solar Thermal Power Plants
- Nguyen Le, Ahn, OFET biosensors based on stretchable semiconducting polymer: a proof-of-concept application in COVID-19 pandemic
- Samano, Prof. Dr. Enrique, DNA-based nanostructures for electronic applications
Student Award / Talks / Posters
The Student Award honours the best presentation of a young scientist.
Winner of the First Prize is Zahra Fekri from HZDR, the Second Prize went to Anh Nguyen Le (HZDR), the Third Prize to Sayantan Ghosh (HZDR).
Next in the ranking were Ahmad Echresh, Phanish Chava, and Aleyna Akcay (all HZDR).
Program, Abstracts, and Hand-outs
The complete Abstract Booklet can be downloaded
Printed copies will be provided at the conference venue.
Please, consider the environment before printing.
The scientific program will start after lunch on Tuesday, and will run until Thursday lunch time.
The Agenda is available here.
At arrival, we will organize a bus shuttle from station Klingenberg-Colmnitz at 10:45 am.
At departure, a bus shuttle will be available after lunch around 1:30 pm.
The complete lists of Talks and Posters are available.
An excursion to the Botanical Garden of TU Dresden at Tharandt will give us the chance to admire North America, and other botanical curiosities. The bus will start at the hotel on Wednesday at 4:00 pm. sharp.
Participation in the workshop program and the Annual Meeting was by invitation only.
This workshop is organized by the International Helmholtz Research School for Nanoelectronic Networks (IHRS NanoNet) and the Department Nanoelectronics of HZDR.