- Temperature dependent resistivity
- Temperature dependent Hall effect
- Spreading resistance profiling
Radiation damage and structural properties:
- Rutherford backscattering spectrometry with channeling (RBS/C)
- Cross sectional transmission electron microscopy (XTEM)
- RAMAN spectroscopy
- Secondary Ion Mass Spectrometry (SIMS (in cooperation) )
- Implanter (20kV ... 500 kV) with heating stage which allows hot implantation up to temperatures of 1500oC.
- High temperature furnace (RF heating) for annealing up to 2000oC in vacuum or in gas ambient (Ar, N2).
- Flash lamp annealing device with maximum energy density of 150 J/cm2 with pulse duration of 20 ms.